Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Or add to your news reader: Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Cap equip still weak

Yesterday I suggested getting out of KLAC short.

To clarify, that was just KLAC, not the whole group. I think Arcuri has been good on reading KLA management. I still hate companies with significant memory capex exposure, like LRCX, MTSN, VSEA. I expect terrible orders to slash earnings forecasts over the coming weeks. Memory companies are in trouble as DRAM is in substantial oversupply. I need to see serious cutbacks on existing capacity before changing my mind. Capex companies are more geared to memory-related spending than at any time in history.

Ps: Novellus blew up this morning. They suck too. That's not a sell recommendation... its just a fact.

No comments:

Blog Archive