Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Or add to your news reader: Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

For love of money

Last night I didn't really want to watch that show. I thought about skipping it but I figured I'd feel uninformed when talking to others today... I figured it was going to come up even if I dodged it. It occurred to me that if there was a 1 hour special on Seth on CNBC, he would want me to watch it. He'd be hurt if I didn't.

I had no idea he was in the Wall Street anniversary edition. He must have LOVED that. He was such a movie fan. He used to turn to me and recite some obscure movie dialogue and ask me what it was from. The answer was almost always The Godfather, Platoon or Wall Street.

He gave me a good job and a lot of responsibility. He yelled at me sometimes. He let me yell back, too. He paid me a lot of money. After I left Circle T, we still talked. I miss him. He was a good friend.

Back to work.

No comments:

Blog Archive