Plexus is a contract manufacturer. I pay attention to them because 20% of their sales go to Juniper. They reported in-line, cited weakness in their wireline/telecom business, said wireless was on plan. Guidance is 15% below the street due to weakness at “significant medical account” – I presume that to be GE (10% of sales). A number of other variables point to weakness at Juniper – AT&T’s lower capex planning was another. Google is also apparently starting to build their own switches, according to this guy. Might be worth shorting Juniper into the recent strength.
01/25 - 02/01
- Quality Systems (QSII) post conf call comments
- Quality Systems 4Q:2008 results
- Broadcom 4Q:2008 results
- Amazon 4Q:2008 results
- Juniper 4Q:2008 results
- Tech roundup – January 29, 2009
- Lam Research 2Q:2009 results
- Qualcomm guides down
- Bad Bank! Bad!
- Research In Motion, Nvidia, Yahoo!, carrier capex
- Yahoo Earnings Preview (from Alleyinsider.com)
- VMW and EMC follow-up
- Citi reiterates semis could bottom
- Texas Instruments (TXN) 4Q:2008 results
- EMC and VMW
- Caterpillar comments post conference call
- Earnings Estimate Cheat Sheet – Week of January 26...
- Caterpillar 4Q:08 results
- Microsoft, Broadcom, Juniper, Cisco
- Gartner 4Q:08 server data
- ▼ 01/25 - 02/01 (21)
- ► 2008 (533)