Though tech has remained stronger than the rest of the market, the Dow Jones Industrials put in a new low on Friday, closing below the prior low established in November of 2008. This sell off has been much more consistent, measured, restrained, almost… the kind that hasn’t hit its feverish selling pitch yet. I assume we are headed meaningfully lower. The Fed and Treasury cannot expect to jawbone the banks higher – the jawbone is perhaps the weakest and most overly worn tool in their arsenal.
02/22 - 03/01
- Dell (DELL) 4Q:2009 results
- First Solar (FSLR) reminds me of Cisco (CSCO) in 2...
- First Solar (FSLR) 4Q:2008 results and a spooky ch...
- Intel @ GS conference
- Goldman Sachs Internet and Technology Conference
- Obama tries to soothe the collective concern
- New low in the DJIA Friday
- Taiwan Semiconductor seems to be improving
- Selective nationalization
- ▼ 02/22 - 03/01 (9)
- ► 2008 (533)