Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Or add to your news reader: Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Synaptics insider buys

Keith Geeslin, a director of Synaptics and a partner in private equity fund Francisco Partners, bought 20,000 shares in the open market under $24.

When an insider exercises and sells shares, I understand. When they make outright sales of long-term holdings, I'm never sure how to take it -- those can be lifestyle motivated sales. I think outright insider purchases are the most revealing of all transactions, though. Insiders buy stock outright for no other reason than they think the stock is going up.

I still like this stock down here. I think it should be trading north of $30, not here in the mid 20s. And Keith likes it too, so there.

No comments:

Blog Archive