Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Or add to your news reader: Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Sigma Designs (SIGM) 4Q:2008 Results

Ok. This stock is down from $70. They guided quite a bit lower for next quarter -- 60mm versus expectations of 76mm. They took the bar for the year down to 300mm, street is at $337mm. The short interest is over 35% of the float. The stock is down another $2 in the post-market.

It's one of the few pure play names in digital television and they've got a decent leg up in the Blu-Ray player market at present. I so want to tell you to buy the stock here at $23 because "its a bottom" but I can't do that. The chart is shattered and the momentum is broken.

I'm sure I'll come back to this one at some point. I think this stock will trade $35 again later this year... but not any time soon.

No comments:

Blog Archive