Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Or add to your news reader: Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google

Monday, July 28, 2008

Atheros (ATHR) reporting tonight - shorting a little

Marvell and Broadcom were both excessively strong in 802.11 -- which isn't surprising as notebooks are so strong and they're starting to get some handset penetration with the technology. I wonder, though, if Atheros couldn't be seeing some competitive pressure -- if that strength at Marvell and Broadcom isn't a bad omen. Both MRVL and BRCM have come in pretty good since reporting.

The chart seems very iffy to me. I see resistance at 31.5 and a lot of lines below.

This trade is risk/reward. I think I might lose 80 cents and I could make $10. So I'm going to try it. I have nothing special.

No comments:

Blog Archive