If the market had gapped down this morning, I was going to buy. Instead, we’re gapping higher, which is fine… but it means many of these charts that I thought would culminate in climactic lows still have unresolved business at lower prices. That’s unfortunate for me because I will remain insecure that another bottom lingers below – it will also keep me mostly market neutral through this rally. Oil and banks up is a potentially powerful combination, especially in an oversold market like this. I will try to play the long side but with downside targets 10-20% below in most of the leadership stocks I watch, I can’t buy and hold them yet.
03/08 - 03/15
- Jim Cramer on The Daily Show
- Think initiates RIMM with a sell, $30 target
- Taiwan Semi orders to grow double digits - Digitim...
- Speaking of risk…
- Foreclosures on the rise
- Novellus (NVLS) still slow
- Citi cuts #s SunPower
- SunPower (SPWRA) guides down and no one notices?
- The line in the sand?
- Troubled by unresolved charts
- Texas Instruments (TXN) a little better; Taiwan Se...
- NAND ticks up on netbook strength; DRAM flat on mu...
- ▼ 03/08 - 03/15 (12)
- ► 2008 (533)