Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Or add to your news reader: Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Like Microsoft

Xbox has been very strong which drives a lot of the top line. Halo 3 is the best selling game on the platform. Though the late Q price cut on the Sony Playstation 3 probably drove some market share towards Sony, I doubt it was enough to offset the Xbox momentum.

Vista, despite being kinda crappy overall, is a higher margin operating system than previous cycles... and the alternative is, uh, Windows XP. Further, exchange server is in the midst of an upgrade cycle due to increasing demands on remote storage of email My mailbox is huge. I'm sure yours is too. Now multiply that by a few hundred million. From what I understand, the newer exchange server version has better archiving and storage retrieval.

I own some and will stay there.

No comments:

Blog Archive