Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Or add to your news reader: Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google

Monday, March 3, 2008

Texas Instruments (TXN) should be sold

Tomorrow morning TXN speaks at the Morgan Stanley conference. As I said when they reported, Texan is vulnerable to their distributor model visibility – as they sell to customers who sell to OEMs who sell to carriers who sell to end users, they typically see their cycle through a rear-view mirror and are the last to know when business has hit a wall.

They're going to speak tomorrow. They're sure going to get asked about business. I don't see how the handset market isn't going to back up on them – a number of other suppliers and OEMs in the handset market have seen it. The mid-quarter update is scheduled for March 10th and I could see them pre-announcing. The question is not if I see it but if they do… yet.



No comments:

Blog Archive