Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Or add to your news reader: Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Shorting Intel (INTC) here

I think they had to give some concessions to Dell in order to fully dislodge AMD. Historically, Intel paid some hefty fees to Dell for exclusivity. This deal was forged during the early years, under Michael Dell. Analyst notes recently indicate AMD has ostensibly lost the Dell business. As Michael Dell is back running the company, this probably means the old deal is back in place and that Intel will see some unexpected cost pressure as a result of it.

I think they're going to have to lower guidance when they report based on weaker desktop trends and overall economic funk. I've previously stated that I believe the company is fairly valued at $15. I also like the entry point on the chart. I laid some out at $22.17 just now.

No comments:

Blog Archive