Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Or add to your news reader: Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Western Digital (WDC) seems way ahead of itself



The hard drive industry is seeing some pretty severe price competition. I've been eyeing terabyte drives for under $200. I don't need a terabyte drive but gosh, it sounds cool to have to measure your storage with a whole new word. I've been fighting off the urge.

I've also been fighting off the urge to short WDC but I'm going to give in if it trades $38.10 ... I think the risk/reward there is terrible for the stock. I've been generally positive on the hard drive stocks on valuation... in the mid-high 20s I've recommended Western Digital more than once. Here it's a sale. Inventories remain on the higher side in the channel.

No comments:

Blog Archive