Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Or add to your news reader: Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Liking Apple (AAPL) and Research In Motion (RIMM) here

Both are at the lower end of their uptrend bands. Both have pretty solid product stories going into the second half. I paid $130.6 for RIMM and $176.5 for AAPL. I feel pretty good about the fundamentals with each.

The troubling thing about them has nothing to do with fundamentals and therefore bears mentioning. They're widely held, liquid, I'm reading about hedge fund redemptions and we're heading into the summertime when interest in technology tends to wane.

My guess is if they chop too hard lower I'll get shaken out and have to come back again lower. This is not a market where you get paid to be stubborn.

No comments:

Blog Archive