Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Or add to your news reader: Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Dell – what are you waiting for?

I'd be extremely surprised if they didn't preannounce. In fact, I'm surprised they haven't done it yet. All the market share data says they're getting slammed and Intel and Microsoft say the market itself isn't growing. Dell inevitably has to guide lower. They have a January quarter. Seems to me no one is going to be surprised so I don't see why they don't just get it out there.

I think their operating expenses are all out of whack with their growth rate and when your memory and hard drive suppliers are printing red its very hard to wring more out of the cost curve. They're in for a rough year.


 


 

No comments:

Blog Archive