Seagate reports revenues a couple of hundred million below the street at 2.27 bil. Red runs deep with EPS of (1.02) for the quarter -- 93 cents of this relates to amortization, restructuring and tax asset valuation charges. Next quarter is guided to 1.6 - 2.0 billion, below consensus of 2.2 billion. The company is urging the board to cut the dividend to conserve cash flow. They borrowed $350 million against a $500 million revolving credit facility for cash on hand and drew up 50 mil in outstanding letters of credit. They have 100 mil undrawn against that line.
01/18 - 01/25
- Qimonda, Samsung, Synaptics
- Marvell (MRVL) lowers the boom
- Google 4Q:08 results
- Dell – what are you waiting for?
- Trade rag troll – January 22, 2009
- Microsoft (MSFT) releases earnings early
- Nokia supply chain
- NOK, QSII, AAPL
- Taiwan Semiconductor (TSM) 4Q:08 results
- Apple (AAPL) 1Q:09 results
- Seagate Technology (STX) reports 2Q:09
- Netgear preannounces 4Q:08
- Tech Roundup – January 21, 2009
- IBM 4Q:08 results
- Tech Roundup – January 20, 2009
- Earnings Estimate Cheat Sheet – Week of January 19...
- ▼ 01/18 - 01/25 (16)
- ► 2008 (533)