Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Or add to your news reader: Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Photon Dynamics (PHTN) guides up Q2

Wow. Enjoying this morning a lot.

Photon Dynamics guides up Q2. I've previously commented that I like it and after their Q1 results I suggested it would go to $15 over the next few months. It's $11 in pre-market trading now.

The company is guiding Q2 higher to 42-45 million from prior guidance of $36-38 million and saying they'll earn over 12 cents instead of the loss they'd previously projected. Hot. I think this stock has a lot more leg to it as their modular flat panel testing equipment portfolio is just getting traction and there's still a big spending cycle there. Furthermore, we have yet to see what their Salvador Imaging subsidiary can do.

Still loving and owning PHTN.

No comments:

Blog Archive