Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Or add to your news reader: Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google

Friday, April 18, 2008

Wii are platform. You will be assimilated. Resistance is futile.

Nintendo crushed the competition yet again according to NPD, selling 721k Wii's in the US in the month of March. Xbox and PS3 fought it out for low man on the totem pole, selling 262k and 257k respectively. Wii market share gains accelerated dramatically. PS3 sales were down 30% y/y in Japan.

I can't tell you how cool a Wii is to play because I'm afraid to get one. I might never do anything else. But literally everyone that's talked to me about it loves it to death. I love it too and I've never played it. Nintendo has reinvented the gaming category with this platform and that means long-term success. Stick with Nintendo.

No comments:

Blog Archive