Google has started quietly cutting heads. This would be a sign of management acumen if they were still hiring instead of watching every penny.
The stock looks like its going to $260 on the chart.
- ► 2009 (232)
11/09 - 11/16
- Even at Google
- NPD data shows surprising strength
- Yesterday's action not good
- American Experience: The Crash of 1929
- So many known unknowns
- ... and the hits just keep on coming.
- Action just horrible.
- Netbooks crushing competition, pricing, demand
- Best Buy lowers guidance... again
- Intel (INTC) estimates under pressure
- Meek inherit Earth
- Memory contract pricing for 1H Nov
- ▼ 11/09 - 11/16 (12)